REACH dossier compilation and data management
The registration of a substance under REACH requires expertise and project management experience.
- The substance must be clearly identified and described analytically.
- The data available for the substance must be determined and evaluated (data gap analysis).
- Missing studies must be commissioned and the conduct of the studies must be supervised.
- For the compilation of the study we work exclusively with certified laboratories!
- The data holder must be determined and negotiations for the use of the data performed.
- Studies need to be assessed and evaluated
- Study contents must be incorporated into the IUCLID dossier
- A summary assessment of the substance data must be performed.
- The dossier must be checked for completeness and plausibility and submitted to the ECHA.
For the whole process you can turn to KFT Chemieservice and its experienced team.
Ask us about it!