The Substance Information Exchange Forum (SIEF) has proven to be one of the most important tasks during registration. The joint registration must be prepared, the collaboration must be organised, contracts drawn up and concluded and financial transactions to finance the registration and administrative work must be supervised and carried out.
The tasks of a SIEF Manager may include:
- Contact and communication centre for all SIEF participants.
- Definition of the SIP (Substance Identification Profile). Definition of the substance, for which the SIEF feels responsible.
- Selection of the lead registrant.
- Query into the availability of studies
- If required, preparation of contracts for data sharing or to participate in a common registration.
- Sale of the Letter of Access (LoA). Eligibility to participate in the joint registration
- Delivery of documents for joint registration, such as IUCLID dossier, CSR and token
- Communication of updates or dossier reviews
- Starting point for subsequent registrants
For many substances or SIEF we take over this task reliably, compliantly and cost effectively. We control the SIEF communication using modern methods such as webinars or survey tools.
Talk to us about it and we will be happy to advise you.